What Does Murray Pest Control Adelaide Mean?
Subterranean termites are a highly destructive pest. Approximately 1 in 4 houses in the South-West region are subject to assault. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
At Southcape Pest Management we follow the Australian Standards that requires a pro-active strategy by recommending a completely trained and licenced pest controller to carry out a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
The 10-Second Trick For Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is permitted from the Australian Standards but we prefer to lift pavers. In Southcape Pest Management we have the best pest control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to pest control management we receive it right the first time. .
On completion of the Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certification of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All of our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We will remind you each 12 months that your Termite Inspection is due to take the stress off your shoulders.
Safeguard your most valuable investment today by ensuring the correct termite management system is in place with the team at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will conduct a comprehensive termite inspection on all wood before you buy your new home.
The Buzz on Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can create a termite management program for your home or business
Complete and part Termite Treated Zones using a choice of the top Termiticides on the market today. We are accredited installers of Termidor, Altriset and can provide the FMC $1million dollar lumber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We provide a wide range of check treatments to suit your budget. Our pest control technicians are licensed installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, affordable, Australian, family owned and managed company which are competent in every aspect of both national and commercial pest treatments. We're not a very major pest control company, however we are a very good one. Our Google customer testimonials reflect that.
An Unbiased View of Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control pros have been in the industry for over thirty two decades. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
3) We utilize the latest safe yet effective, baby, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) All our technicians have pest control insurance (professional check my source indemnity, public liability) and have a currently certified pest control licence.
5) Micropest use the latest technologically advanced termite inspection tools. We don't bill termite inspection clients anything to utilize thermal imaging or Terma-track.
The smart Trick of Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide That Nobody is Discussing
6) We're situated in 3 locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We provide a Sydney broad service area.
7) Our exterminators wear disposable medical jumps suits and plastic boots until we enter your house. No filthy boots or clothes stomping through your house!
An extremely important and significant difference between the licensing now and licensing thirty two years back is this to get a whole pest licence it was used to take three years to complete. Today you can purchase a franchise and also a trainer can give you a licence within seven days.
The Facts About Murray Pest Control Adelaide Uncovered
When I started, I needed to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone using a complete licence which was three years. I was very fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late sixties and had been in the industry for more than forty decades.
I learnt a lot more than many, but he did treat me like an apprentice and also a general dogs body. .
When you initially begin with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much of what you are doing. However, like a fine wine a good pest controller after five or two years begins to think about why and where they are spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you're specialist, and you can certainly do it in your sleep.